Welcome !!!!!!!



Hello ! everyone welcome to my weblog I love all of you who are visiting my weblog. it is my pleasure to have your comments and your suggestions. Please leave your comments and your suggestions.




Thursday, November 4, 2010

Quotes of Abraham Lincoln about Success :

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing."

"The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just."
 
"If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six sharpening my axe."
"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
 

1 comment:

  1. We should not be afraid to fail because many great lessons are learned when we fail and make mistakes. "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again." I also like the quote about chopping down a tree. It's so true. With good planning and preparation, we can do all jobs better. Great quotes, Hussain!! I would love to read some of your own words too.

    ReplyDelete