Welcome !!!!!!!



Hello ! everyone welcome to my weblog I love all of you who are visiting my weblog. it is my pleasure to have your comments and your suggestions. Please leave your comments and your suggestions.




Friday, November 12, 2010

Quotes of Mahatma Gandhi about Success :

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."

"I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. My wisdom flows from the Highest Source. I salute that Source in you. Let us work together for unity and love."
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."

"A "No" uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a "Yes" merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble."

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

No comments:

Post a Comment